Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Noah!!

I am not really sure how this happened but our Noah has hit the double digits!!  He's been taunting me with it for months and now it's finally here. 
Ten years ago today, Noah was the answer to our prayers and my heart hasn't beated the same since the day he was born.
He is a wonderful son, an amazing older brother and a good friend.  He is confident, strong willed, out-going, and very kind hearted.  I so admire his drive and determination.  When Noah puts his mind to something, you can be sure he will accomplish it.  He inspires and amazes us everyday!!
As much as it pains me to say....Happy TENTH Birthday Noah!
 We Love You and are SO Proud of You!! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Noah!!!! and Kelly... do you ever age??? You look exactly the same...Just Beautiful!!!

    With Love,
    Dennis, Lisa, Makaila Mei and Callie

    ReplyDelete