Wednesday, June 20, 2012

She's FOUR!!

Last night we put this sweet three year old to bed...
and woke to a BIG FOUR YEAR OLD!!  One of her first comments was "I four today, what can I do now?"!!  Even though we're on vacation this week, that didn't stop us from celebrating such a special day!!  






As much as I'd like to stop time and keep her my little three year old, her excitement about turning four is contagious.  It is an honor and a privilege to watch her grow, learn and experience new things; I'm sure there is going to be lots of fun in the year ahead!
Happy Birthday Eva Elizabeth!!
We love you to China and back!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Eva!! What a beautiful 4 year old!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... I love it!!! I tell Makaila ALL the time... I Love you to China and back!!! Too funny!!! What great pictures! and ohhh how beautiful she is!!! Lots of hugs and kisses to you and the family. Happy Birth Eva!!! We Miss You!!!!! The Hertzlers'

    ReplyDelete