Thursday, September 23, 2010

Portraits

This morning, on a whim, I decided to take Eva to a local photo studio to try and get some portraits of her. Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect since we have trouble catching her beautiful smile on camera. As you can see, she did GREAT! I was very impressed and had a really hard time choosing the ones to bring home. Fortunately, I was able to get a disk with all of her wonderful photos!!Our Asian Princess!Her Beautiful Smile Captured!A Girl's Got to Have Pearls!Her Favorite Blanket! Anna, this one's for you!!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures of a beautiful girl! I love all of them...glad I'm not having to decide which ones to purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!! There are no other words to describe the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so pretty!!!Thanks for posting the picture. Love, Anna

    ReplyDelete