Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Nicholas!

Eight years ago today, in the calm before the storm of Hurricane Lili, our sweet, precious Nicholas was born. 
Although he came home to some chaos, he has blessed our lives with his laid back, easy going personality.  His laughter and smile light up his face and he finds humor in almost any situation!
Even with such a wonderful disposition, he has struggled some over the last few months as he has transitioned from being the baby of the family, but I have to say how proud I am of him!  He is a wonderful, caring, protective big brother to his little sister and to me he'll always be my baby boy!!
We love you Nicholas and are so honored to be your parents!
Happy 8th Birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday Nicholas!!! What a handsome young man! I hope you all have a great time celebrating today!
    By the way, my Anderson weighed 7lbs. 12 oz too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete