Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First Haircut

Several weeks ago I took Eva with me to get my haircut and while there it was mentioned that soon Eva would need her first haircut.  So for the past two weeks, everyday we have heard Eva say "Eva haircut" and today was finally the day!
.
Last night before bed, I told her that she needed to go to sleep so that she could get her haircut in the  morning and would you know the first words out of her mouth this morning were "Now haircut"!! 
.
She was very excited all the way to the salon, but when we walked in the door her demeanor changed a bit.  She got very quite which made me a little nervous, but after giving her a sucker and telling her she could sit on my lap, she did great!!

BEFORE:
The Haircut....

A little blow drying....
AFTER....

Thank you Ms. Tiffany...you did a wonderful job!!

3 comments:

  1. She looks very stylish! Love the haircut. Ms. Tiffany did a great job. This might inspire Ms. Quinn to get a little trim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It looks great! Ruthie had one last week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so beautiful!! Glad Eva did well. I was just thinking about taking Sophie soon, too. We'll see how that goes :)

    ReplyDelete